Tuesday, June 15, 2010

ARE WOMEN ARE LIARS?

Why do some women lie about how much sex they have? Like us dudes believe that bullsh*t. Who do you think your fooling? Stop frontin all the time. I was texting this chick that I messed with a few times a couple years ago named Stacey. We both had a few drinks and I hit her up on some random drunk shit cause that's what I do. She was telling me how the last time she had sex was November of this year.... Why say that? Its an obvious lie.....



Real talk the same dude you telling that you aint "get no dick in ages" to, is the same dude you end up having sex with. Now let me break it down even further. Guys don't talk on the phone, EVER. Any nigga who talks on the phone is gay. Bitches talk on the phone constantly. So lets do the math, Your average chick talks to 7.23 dudes she hasn't spoke to in a while, every day. In 42% of those conversations she spits the same game, "I can't remember the last time I had sex, its been so long, I've been deprived." There's 7 days in a week. 7 x 7.23 x 42% = Bitch there's no way you not getting f*cked on a daily basis. I respect yall hustle though because for the most part men are stupid. Now I'm not into bashing my niggas (Shouts out to the dead beat dads #TeamGetLowOnTheChildSupportPayments) but yall gotta stop falling for these lies!

Women have higher sex drives then men and they can get sex effortlessly. What makes you think that when a chick tells you she aint gettin none she's telling the truth? The only women who don't get sex everyday are fat bitches and chicks that live with their parents. If a women is horny all she has to do is walk outside and show just a little bit of skin and n*ggas will flock to her. All she gotta show is her Achilles tendon and muf*ckas is on her cock trying to smash and shit. Shout out to the lonely bitches though. All up on twitter after dark talking bout how they wanna get fucked and how much cock they wanna suck but yall be stingy with the pussy. Be generous. Pass that shit out like free condoms. Bitches be complaining about not getting fucked but don't wanna fuck nobody. This blogger is lost! Im straight up confused. I don't understand you women sometimes. Can someone out their shed some light on this issue for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment